Wednesday 4 January 2012

Belated thank you

Hello blog friends! We have had such a hectic long weekend, that unfortunately my blog has suffered, but never fear, I will hopefully be back on track now!

We had such a fantastic time welcoming in the New Year, and only got back late on Sunday night! Monday we took our son back to uni in Norwich, and yesterday I was back at work, so a really busy time!

My card today is a thank you card for the friends we spent the weekend with. I used my Spellbinders Labels Four, and also Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper. The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs - It's the little things! A little bit of inking with Antique Linen distress ink and that's it!


Hope you all have a good day - first day back to school for the children, so looking forward to that!

Love and light
Claire xx 

No comments: