Thursday 5 January 2012

Missing my friend...

Hello friends! I hope everyone is surviving the winds – it is blowing gales around our house and whistling round the corners! Glad I’m inside!

Today’s card is for a friend who I haven’t seen for almost three years, although we do communicate online and on texts, but somehow it never seems enough! I thought I would send her a card to let her know that she is in my thoughts all the time.

I used papers from ‘The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady’, and found some vellum to match the beautiful orangey/peachy colours. I cut an aperture from the vellum with Spellbinders Labels One, and used Spellbinders Floral Flourishes with some punched flowers and butterflies and the obligatory bling and ribbon!


I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday – nearly the weekend!

Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: