Friday 13 January 2012

Nearly weekend!

Morning friends! Friday at last, which means weekend at 4pm, which means lots of card making!!! Also Friday the 13th - I wonder who's superstitious??

Today's card is for a friend at work. She is also from South Africa, so a bit in common! I have used some free papers from Fancy Pants Designs which came with Simply Cards and Papercraft quite a while ago, but as you know I hoard pretty papers, so they have been in my stash for a while! I used Spellbinders Labels Four to layer up and give it some dimension, some paper roses and white ribbon.



I stamped Happy Birthday onto a piece of paper and cut it out in the shape of a ribbon, and curled it first one way and then another to give it some movement, and  stuck it in place with Pinflair.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday, and see you all again tomorrow!

Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: