Monday 11 June 2012

Believe…

Hello friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful day, although wet, and that it’s been a good start to the week! Six weeks and counting, but I think I may have already mentioned that!?!

I have gone very girly and pink today – it’s a card for my beautiful daughter who has quite a few challenges ahead of her these next few months! She has been nominated for Headgirl at school, so we find out about that by the end of next week. She will also be applying to Uni soon, and needs to audition as she wants to go to a dance school, so we have that ahead of us, and she also gets her AS level results at the end of August, so fingers crossed that she gets the marks that she wants for those!

Believe

What I have used:
Stamp – Lili of the Valley and Flourish stamp from my box!
Paper – Paper Cellar Wedding
Spellbinder dies
Sentiment – Lili of the Valley
Coloured with Promarkers
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA
Ribbon from my stash

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Fussy and Fancy – Challenge 64 Swirls and Flourishes
All Sorts – Ice Cream colours
Just add Ink – JAI 121 Just add Pearls

 
Thank you for taking a peek, hope you all have a good day!

Love and light
Claire xx

7 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the embellies
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Christine Blain said...

This is such a sweet card, Claire! I love the circular sentiment. All the best to your daughter for the coming weeks and months; an exciting time for her. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

Jo said...

This is very sweet Claire. I love how you have dotted the tiny pearls all around the image. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

You have coloured the image beautifully Claire and I love the way you've used the pearls too. It's a gorgeous card! Glad you could play with us at JAI this week.

Anonymous said...

What a super cute girly card. I love that image. It's so happy. Chantell JAI

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girly card Claire! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!