Sunday 3 June 2012

Red, White and Blue…

Well what an absolutely fabulous day! Watched the Jubilee Pageant today and found myself welling up with tears quite a few times! We spent the day with family, had a fantastic celebratory lunch, played with my great-niece, had a game of Trivial Pursuit, watched the documentary on the making of the Jubilee song ‘Sing’ and cried along with that too!!
This is an ATC for the monthly challenge that I take part in. The theme for this month was Diamonds or Red, White and Blue, so I chose the latter!
Red White and Blue
What I used:
Stamp – from Penny Black
Coloured with Promarkers

Right, think it’s off to bed for me! I am off on half-term this week, so looking forward to lots of card making and hopefully get some bits and pieces done to decorate my craft room with!!

See you back soon,
Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: