Saturday 20 October 2012

Happy 18th Birthday!

Hello Friends! Well, what an absolutely hectic week! It feels like I just haven’t stopped all week, and this afternoon is the first time I have actually sat down! I still have the washing and ironing to do, but what’s more important?? Thank you to everyone who stopped by from Eclectic Ellapu to have a look! Please head back over there tomorrow as the very talented Purple team are hosting the new challenge starting tomorrow!
 
Both my daughter and our friends’ daughter turned 18 on Wednesday, so my card today was one that went in the post up North!
 
Georgie (a)
 
Georgie (b)
 
Georgie (c)
 
What I have used:
Paper: BoBunny Country Garden
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Spellbinders: Daisy topper
XCut dies: Circle and Scalloped circle
Tim Holtz DIs
Ribbon from stash
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Nutcrafters – Round and Round
Fussy and Fancy – Anything Goes
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

4 comments:

NancyD said...

Excellent card with three little sentiments. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Patricia said...

Oooh, love that flower!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love the way you've used the little tags with the circles on the front.

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

Helen x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - great flower and lovely paper - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday
Hugs
Debbie xx