Monday 22 April 2013

Team Pink are ‘In the Stars’!

Hello Everyone! It’s challenge time over at Eclectic Ellapu again, and this time the lovely Dawn is hosting! The theme that she has chosen is ‘In the Stars’, which can be interpreted any way you like! The Design Team have all gone along the astrological route, and this is my creation…
 
Astrological
 
I will admit I was rather stumped with this one, but I thought a tag was a safe option as they always come in handy!!I have layered different blue paper after cutting their edges with a Martha Stewart border punch. They haven’t come out too well on the photo, but they are there!!
 
Please pop along to Eclectic Ellapu to see what the rest of the Pink Team came up with!
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

1 comment:

Louise said...

Love how you have created your tag,gorgeous and my fav colour.
Hugs louise xx