Sunday 14 July 2013

Flowers and Fancy Folds

Hello Everyone! Well, some exciting news – I have been asked to join the wonderful Design Team over at Dream Valley Challenges! This week is my first challenge, and our theme is ‘Fancy Folds’!
 
It is also the turn of the Pink Team at Eclectic Ellapu, and this week our host is the lovely Kelly, and she has chosen the theme of ‘Flowers’.
 
I have cheated a bit and combined the two challenges – I haven’t been very well again and ran out of time to do two cards, but I think it all worked out quite well in the end! Only a week and a half until the school holidays, which I am really looking forward to! Five and a half weeks off to make cards and relax!!  Anyway, on to my card…
 
Fancy folds and flowers (a)
 
Fancy folds and flowers (b)
 
Fancy folds and flowers (c)
 
What I have used:
Sentiment – Lili of the Valley
Flowers – Marianne Creatables
Leaves and Fern – Magnolia DooHickeys
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Hobby House – Vintage
Card Makin Mamas – Monochromatic
Fairy Tale Challenge – Favourite Colours
Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes
Lili's Little Fairies – Happy Birthday
 
Thank you for stopping by, and please hop on over to Eclectic Ellapu and Dream Valley Challenges to see what the DTs have created!
 
See you soon!
 
Love and light
Claire xx 

10 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

The simplicity is stunning. Love it hun xx Congrats by the way xx

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

So simple but effective! Love it!

Elaine xx

Anonymous said...

love the beautiful colour and layout, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House for our 2nd challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Kelly D said...

I love the layout for the card and the flowers on it. Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly - EE DT XX

Karrie said...

Love it! Thanks so much for participaing in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!

Bianca said...

You have made such a wonderfull card! This are really so very pritty colors. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Squirrel x said...

Super gorgeous hun, love your design, and thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, it has a velvety look to it (probably the colour)! It reminds me of old days (way before I was born). I don't dare to mention years as I'm awfull with dates!

Pami said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the style and beautiful rich colours! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month! Good Luck! Pami x

Lin said...

Welcome to the team Claire. Sorry it's taken me a while to get round.

Your card is gorgeous. I am sure you will be a great asset to the team.

Lin xx