Sunday 22 September 2013

For a Boy!

Morning everyone! Sunday again, so time for two more challenges to play along with! This is my card for Eclectic Ellapu and Dream Valley Challenges will be the post above!

Well, it was the big move down to Bath Spa University for Nadine yesterday! It was all so well organised when we got there, I was really impressed! Her room is small, tiny in fact, but once we got all her stuff in it looked okay! I did the typical mum thing and cried when we left, but I am so proud of her and all she has achieved to get there!

Right, enough blabbing, and on to my first card! Sheena is hosting the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this week, and she has chosen 'For a Boy' theme. I chose to go down the baby route, as I don't have one for my stash!






What I have used:
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Banners - Joy crafts

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Card Makin Mamas - For the kids
Jellypark Friends - The sentiment is the key
Totally Papercrafts - Happy birthday Baby

Thank you for having a look, and please remember to pop over to Eclectic Ellapu to see what the other DT members have created and to link up your entry to our challenge! I will be back in a bit for my Dream Valley Challenge post!

Love and light
Claire xx

3 comments:

purplecinn said...

I love the muted tones of this card :) and the sanding is awesome!

Penny said...

Beautiful design! Love the colors and distressing, too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Alexandra♥ said...

Simple & stylish! Very nice card!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent & joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
Good luck in the draw, and we hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

~Alexandra~