Sunday 30 August 2015

Autumn Leaves

Hello again! Well, two posts in one day! I have spent the afternoon in my craft room and got a start the long list of cards I want to make, never mind the Christmas card list!!

This card is for Graham's godfather who is a bit of a nature fan!






What I have used:
Sketch - Mojo Monday #412
Papers - Falling Leaves by First Edition
Leaves - Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves and The Burlap Paper Stack by DCWV
Sentiment - Verve Stamps

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Mojo Monday - Sketch #412
Dragon's Lair Designs - Three of a kind

Thank you for stopping by!

Love and light
Claire xx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous X

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love those burlap leaves! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!